Overexpression of melatonin membrane receptors increases calcium-binding proteins and protects VSC4.1 motoneurons from glutamate toxicity through multiple mechanisms
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 58–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Das, A., Wallace, G., Reiter, R. J., Varma, A. K., Ray, S. K. and Banik, N. L. (2013), Overexpression of melatonin membrane receptors increases calcium-binding proteins and protects VSC4.1 motoneurons from glutamate toxicity through multiple mechanisms. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 58–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01022.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 11:17AM EST
- Received May 15, 2012; Accepted June 8, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!