Plasma insulin, leptin, adiponectin, resistin, ghrelin, and melatonin in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis patients treated with melatonin
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 154–161, March 2013
How to Cite
Gonciarz, M., Bielański, W., Partyka, R., Brzozowski, T., Konturek, P. C., Eszyk, J., Celiński, K., Reiter, R. J. and Konturek, S. J. (2013), Plasma insulin, leptin, adiponectin, resistin, ghrelin, and melatonin in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis patients treated with melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 154–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01023.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 11:17AM EST
- Received May11, 2012; Accepted June 8, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!