Disclosure statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Melatonin MT1 receptor-induced transcriptional up-regulation of p27Kip1 in prostate cancer antiproliferation is mediated via inhibition of constitutively active nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB): potential implications on prostate cancer chemoprevention and therapy
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 69–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Shiu, S. Y. W., Leung, W. Y., Tam, C. W., Liu, V. W. S. and Yao, K.-M. (2013), Melatonin MT1 receptor-induced transcriptional up-regulation of p27Kip1 in prostate cancer antiproliferation is mediated via inhibition of constitutively active nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB): potential implications on prostate cancer chemoprevention and therapy. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 69–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01026.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2012 12:59AM EST
- Received April 5, 2012; , Accepted June 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!