Genome-wide profiling in melatonin-exposed human breast cancer cell lines identifies differentially methylated genes involved in the anticancer effect of melatonin
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 80–88, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. E., Kim, S. J., Yoon, H.-J., Yu, S. Y., Yang, H., Jeong, S. I., Hwang, S. Y., Park, C.-S. and Park, Y. S. (2013), Genome-wide profiling in melatonin-exposed human breast cancer cell lines identifies differentially methylated genes involved in the anticancer effect of melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01027.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Korean Health Technology R and D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A111834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!