Melatonin prevents ultraviolet radiation-induced alterations in plasma membrane potential and intracellular pH in human keratinocytes
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 89–99, January 2013
How to Cite
Kleszczyński, K., Tukaj, S., Kruse, N., Zillikens, D. and Fischer, T. W. (2013), Melatonin prevents ultraviolet radiation-induced alterations in plasma membrane potential and intracellular pH in human keratinocytes. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01028.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 12:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- University of Lübeck. Grant Number: E22-2012 to K.K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!