These authors equally contributed to this work.
Melatonin suppresses tumor progression by reducing angiogenesis stimulated by HIF-1 in a mouse tumor model
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 264–270, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K.-J., Choi, J.-S., Kang, I., Kim, K.-W., Jeong, C.-H. and Jeong, J.-W. (2013), Melatonin suppresses tumor progression by reducing angiogenesis stimulated by HIF-1 in a mouse tumor model. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 264–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01030.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0064997
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R16-2004-001-01001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!