Self-reported obstructive airway symptoms are common in young cross-country skiers
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 124–127, June 1994
How to Cite
Larsson, L., Hemminqsson, P. and Boëthius, G. (1994), Self-reported obstructive airway symptoms are common in young cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 4: 124–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.1994.tb00414.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication May 26, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!