The effect of inhaled salbutamol and salmeterol on lung fuction and endurance performance in healthy well-trained athletes
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 160–165, June 1997
How to Cite
Carlsen, K.-H., Ingjer, F., Kirkegaard, H. and Thyness, B. (1997), The effect of inhaled salbutamol and salmeterol on lung fuction and endurance performance in healthy well-trained athletes. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 7: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.1997.tb00133.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication December 2, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.