Swedish, American-English and Danish versions of the KOOS are available from the first author. A Norwegian version is pending.
Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) - validation of a Swedish version
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 439–448, December 1998
How to Cite
Roos, E. M., Roos, H. P., Ekdahl, C. and Lohmander, L. S. (1998), Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) - validation of a Swedish version. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 8: 439–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.1998.tb00465.x
Grants were obtained from The Medical Faculty and University Hospital in Lund, The Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research, The Swedish Rheumatism Association, The Swedish Sports Confederation (Sports Research Council), The Zoega Foundation, and the Swedish Medical Research Council.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 24 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.