Swedish, American-English and Danish versions of the KOOS are available from the first author. A Norwegian version is pending.
Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) - validation of a Swedish version
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 439–448, December 1998
How to Cite
Roos, E. M., Roos, H. P., Ekdahl, C. and Lohmander, L. S. (1998), Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) - validation of a Swedish version. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 8: 439–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.1998.tb00465.x
Grants were obtained from The Medical Faculty and University Hospital in Lund, The Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research, The Swedish Rheumatism Association, The Swedish Sports Confederation (Sports Research Council), The Zoega Foundation, and the Swedish Medical Research Council.
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 24 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.