Effects of caffeine ingestion on rating of perceived exertion during and after exercise: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 69–78, April 2005
How to Cite
Doherty, M. and Smith, P. M. (2005), Effects of caffeine ingestion on rating of perceived exertion during and after exercise: a meta-analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 15: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2005.00445.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 28 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.