Plasma levels of interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein are associated with physical inactivity independent of obesity
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 580–587, October 2007
How to Cite
Fischer, C. P., Berntsen, A., Perstrup, L. B., Eskildsen, P. and Pedersen, B. K. (2007), Plasma levels of interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein are associated with physical inactivity independent of obesity. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 17: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2006.00602.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 31 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!