Effects of formoterol on endurance performance in athletes at an ambient temperature of −20°C
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 628–635, December 2007
How to Cite
Tjørhom, A., Riiser, A. and Carlsen, K. H. (2007), Effects of formoterol on endurance performance in athletes at an ambient temperature of −20°C. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 17: 628–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2006.00628.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 14 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.