Acute fatigue-induced changes in muscle mechanical properties and neuromuscular activity in elite handball players following a handball match
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 462–472, August 2008
How to Cite
Thorlund, J. B., Michalsik, L. B., Madsen, K. and Aagaard, P. (2008), Acute fatigue-induced changes in muscle mechanical properties and neuromuscular activity in elite handball players following a handball match. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 18: 462–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2007.00710.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 19 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.