An ecological model of predictors of stages of change for physical activity in Greek older adults
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2008
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 286–296, April 2009
How to Cite
Thøgersen-Ntoumani, C. (2009), An ecological model of predictors of stages of change for physical activity in Greek older adults. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 19: 286–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2007.00751.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.