Pre-performance psychological states and performance in an elite climbing competition
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 356–363, April 2010
How to Cite
Sanchez, X., Boschker, M. S. J. and Llewellyn, D. J. (2010), Pre-performance psychological states and performance in an elite climbing competition. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 20: 356–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.00904.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 9 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.