Does a drop landing represent a whole skill landing and is this moderated by fatigue?
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 516–523, June 2010
How to Cite
Edwards, S., Steele, J. R. and McGhee, D. E. (2010), Does a drop landing represent a whole skill landing and is this moderated by fatigue?. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 20: 516–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.00964.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.