Influence of tart cherry juice on indices of recovery following marathon running
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 843–852, December 2010
How to Cite
Howatson, G., McHugh, M. P., Hill, J. A., Brouner, J., Jewell, A. P., Van Someren, K. A., Shave, R. E. and Howatson, S. A. (2010), Influence of tart cherry juice on indices of recovery following marathon running. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 20: 843–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.01005.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 25 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.