Higher psycho-physiological refinement in world-class Norwegian athletes: brain measures of performance capacity
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 32–41, February 2011
How to Cite
Harung, H. S., Travis, F., Pensgaard, A. M., Boes, R., Cook-Greuter, S. and Daley, K. (2011), Higher psycho-physiological refinement in world-class Norwegian athletes: brain measures of performance capacity. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.01007.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 2 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.