Contributed equally to this work.
The effect of rowing on endothelial function and insulin action in healthy controls and in patients with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 420–430, June 2011
How to Cite
Olsen, D. B., Scheede-Bergdahl, C., Reving, D., Boushel, R. and Dela, F. (2011), The effect of rowing on endothelial function and insulin action in healthy controls and in patients with type 2 diabetes. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: 420–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.01012.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication 14 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!