Post-exercise aortic hemodynamic responses to low-intensity resistance exercise with and without vascular occlusion
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 431–436, June 2011
How to Cite
Figueroa, A. and Vicil, F. (2011), Post-exercise aortic hemodynamic responses to low-intensity resistance exercise with and without vascular occlusion. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: 431–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.01061.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.