Football as a treatment for hypertension in untrained 30–55-year-old men: a prospective randomized study
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Special Issue: Football for Health - Prevention of Risk Factors for Non-communicable Diseases
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 98–102, April 2010
How to Cite
Andersen, L. J., Randers, M. B., Westh, K., Martone, D., Hansen, P. R., Junge, A., Dvorak, J., Bangsbo, J. and Krustrup, P. (2010), Football as a treatment for hypertension in untrained 30–55-year-old men: a prospective randomized study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 20: 98–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01109.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 21 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.