ONLINE ONLY ARTICLE
The physiology of world-class sprint skiers
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages e9–e16, December 2011
How to Cite
Sandbakk, Ø., Holmberg, H.-C., Leirdal, S. and Ettema, G. (2011), The physiology of world-class sprint skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: e9–e16. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01117.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.