Distribution and predictors of exercise habits among pregnant women in the Danish National Birth Cohort
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 128–138, February 2012
How to Cite
Juhl, M., Madsen, M., Andersen, A.-M. N., Andersen, P. K. and Olsen, J. (2012), Distribution and predictors of exercise habits among pregnant women in the Danish National Birth Cohort. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 128–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01125.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 5 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.