Effect of whole-body vibration on neuromuscular performance and body composition for females 65 years and older: a randomized-controlled trial
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 119–127, February 2012
How to Cite
von Stengel, S., Kemmler, W., Engelke, K. and Kalender, W. A. (2012), Effect of whole-body vibration on neuromuscular performance and body composition for females 65 years and older: a randomized-controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01126.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 5 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!