Single nucleotide polymorphisms in the myostatin (MSTN) and muscle creatine kinase (CKM) genes are not associated with elite endurance performance
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 841–845, December 2011
How to Cite
Döring, F., Onur, S., Kürbitz, C., Boulay, M. R., Pérusse, L., Rankinen, T., Rauramaa, R., Wolfarth, B. and Bouchard, C. (2011), Single nucleotide polymorphisms in the myostatin (MSTN) and muscle creatine kinase (CKM) genes are not associated with elite endurance performance. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: 841–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01131.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.