Differences in adaptations to 1 year of aerobic endurance training: individual patterns of nonresponse
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 113–118, February 2012
How to Cite
Scharhag-Rosenberger, F., Walitzek, S., Kindermann, W. and Meyer, T. (2012), Differences in adaptations to 1 year of aerobic endurance training: individual patterns of nonresponse. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01139.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 31 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.