Aerobic training at moderate intensity reduced protein oxidation in adolescents with Down syndrome
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 91–94, February 2012
How to Cite
Ordonez, F. J., Rosety, I., Rosety, M. A., Camacho-Molina, A., Fornieles, G., Rosety, M. and Rosety-Rodriguez, M. (2012), Aerobic training at moderate intensity reduced protein oxidation in adolescents with Down syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 91–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01153.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 29 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.