Knee laxity after complete anterior cruciate ligament tear: a prospective study over 15 years
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 156–163, April 2012
How to Cite
Neuman, P., Kostogiannis, I., Fridén, T., Roos, H., Dahlberg, L. E. and Englund, M. (2012), Knee laxity after complete anterior cruciate ligament tear: a prospective study over 15 years. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 156–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01157.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.