Exercise experience influences affective and motivational outcomes of prescribed and self-selected intensity exercise
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 265–277, April 2012
How to Cite
Rose, E. A. and Parfitt, G. (2012), Exercise experience influences affective and motivational outcomes of prescribed and self-selected intensity exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 265–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01161.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!