*Contributed equally to the present work.
Proteomic analysis of rat skeletal muscle submitted to one bout of incremental exercise
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 207–216, April 2012
How to Cite
Gandra, P. G., Valente, R. H., Perales, J., Pacheco, A. G. and Macedo, D. V. (2012), Proteomic analysis of rat skeletal muscle submitted to one bout of incremental exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01235.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 16 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.