Dependence of hemoglobin mass estimation with the optimized CO-rebreathing method on different spectrophotometers
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 224–231, April 2012
How to Cite
Ulrich, G., Strunz, J., Frese, F., Bärtsch, P. and Friedmann-Bette, B. (2012), Dependence of hemoglobin mass estimation with the optimized CO-rebreathing method on different spectrophotometers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01247.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.