The role of pro-inflammatory and immunoregulatory cytokines in tendon healing and rupture: new insights
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 337–351, June 2011
How to Cite
Schulze-Tanzil, G., Al-Sadi, O., Wiegand, E., Ertel, W., Busch, C., Kohl, B. and Pufe, T. (2011), The role of pro-inflammatory and immunoregulatory cytokines in tendon healing and rupture: new insights. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: 337–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01265.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.