Could tendinosis be involved in osteoarthritis?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 627–634, October 2012
How to Cite
Meknas, K., Johansen, O., Steigen, S. E., Olsen, R., Jørgensen, L. and Kartus, J. (2012), Could tendinosis be involved in osteoarthritis?. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 627–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01287.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.