Improvements in multi-joint leg function following chronic eccentric exercise
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 653–661, October 2012
How to Cite
Elmer, S., Hahn, S., McAllister, P., Leong, C. and Martin, J. (2012), Improvements in multi-joint leg function following chronic eccentric exercise. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 653–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01291.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!