Effects of eccentric training on hand strength in subjects with lateral epicondylalgia: a randomized-controlled trial
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 797–803, December 2012
How to Cite
Söderberg, J., Grooten, W. J. and Äng, B. O. (2012), Effects of eccentric training on hand strength in subjects with lateral epicondylalgia: a randomized-controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 797–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01317.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.