Cycling efficiency and time to exhaustion are reduced after acute passive stretching administration
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 737–745, December 2012
How to Cite
Esposito, F., Cè, E. and Limonta, E. (2012), Cycling efficiency and time to exhaustion are reduced after acute passive stretching administration. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 737–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01327.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!