Submaximal exercise responses in tetraplegic, paraplegic and non spinal cord injured elite wheelchair athletes
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 729–736, December 2012
How to Cite
Leicht, C. A., Bishop, N. C. and Goosey-Tolfrey, V. L. (2012), Submaximal exercise responses in tetraplegic, paraplegic and non spinal cord injured elite wheelchair athletes. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 729–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01328.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.