ONLINE ONLY ARTICLE
Ergogenic effect of hyperoxic recovery in elite swimmers performing high-intensity intervals
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages e421–e429, December 2011
How to Cite
Sperlich, B., Zinner, C., Krueger, M., Wegrzyk, J., Mester, J. and Holmberg, H.-C. (2011), Ergogenic effect of hyperoxic recovery in elite swimmers performing high-intensity intervals. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: e421–e429. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01349.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!