Fatigue is mediated by cholinoceptors within the ventromedial hypothalamus independent of changes in core temperature
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 46–56, February 2013
How to Cite
Guimarães, J. B., Wanner, S. P., Machado, S. C., Lima, M. R. M., Cordeiro, L. M. S., Pires, W., La Guardia, R. B., Silami-Garcia, E., Rodrigues, L. O. C. and Lima, N. R. V. (2013), Fatigue is mediated by cholinoceptors within the ventromedial hypothalamus independent of changes in core temperature. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 46–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01350.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 2 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.