ONLINE ONLY ARTICLE
Physical activity level in Achilles tendinosis is associated with blood levels of pain-related factors: a pilot study
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages e430–e438, December 2011
How to Cite
Bagge, J., Gaida, J. E., Danielson, P., Alfredson, H. and Forsgren, S. (2011), Physical activity level in Achilles tendinosis is associated with blood levels of pain-related factors: a pilot study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 21: e430–e438. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01358.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 25 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.