Whole-body vibration does not influence knee joint neuromuscular function or proprioception
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 96–104, February 2013
How to Cite
Hannah, R., Minshull, C. and Folland, J. P. (2013), Whole-body vibration does not influence knee joint neuromuscular function or proprioception. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 96–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01361.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 30 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.