Promoting the Swedish method of physical education throughout France for the benefit of public health (1868–1954)
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 232–243, April 2013
How to Cite
Bazoge, N., Saint-Martin, J. and Attali, M. (2013), Promoting the Swedish method of physical education throughout France for the benefit of public health (1868–1954). Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 232–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01363.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.