Cardiac electromechanical delay is increased during recovery from 40 km cycling but is not mediated by exercise intensity
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 224–231, April 2013
How to Cite
Chan-Dewar, F., Gregson, W., Whyte, G., King, J., Gaze, D., Carranza-García, L. E., Legaz-Arrese, A. and George, K. (2013), Cardiac electromechanical delay is increased during recovery from 40 km cycling but is not mediated by exercise intensity. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01376.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!