This article “The validity of the diagnostic criteria used in chronic exertional compartment syndrome: A systematic review” was written by A. Roberts and A. Franklyn-Miller of Centre for Human Performance, Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
The validity of the diagnostic criteria used in chronic exertional compartment syndrome: A systematic review
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 Crown Copyright
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 585–595, October 2012
How to Cite
Roberts, A. and Franklyn-Miller, A. (2012), The validity of the diagnostic criteria used in chronic exertional compartment syndrome: A systematic review. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 585–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01386.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.