The magnitude of intramuscular deoxygenation during exercise is an unreliable measure to diagnose the cause of leg pain
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 690–694, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Rennerfelt, K. and Styf, J. (2012), The magnitude of intramuscular deoxygenation during exercise is an unreliable measure to diagnose the cause of leg pain. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 22: 690–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01392.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.