Knee injuries related to sports in young adult males during military service – Incidence and risk factors
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 281–287, June 2013
How to Cite
Kuikka, P.-I., Pihlajamäki, H. K. and Mattila, V. M. (2013), Knee injuries related to sports in young adult males during military service – Incidence and risk factors. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 281–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01397.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Centre for Military Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.