Is PPARα intron 7 G/C polymorphism associated with muscle strength characteristics in nonathletic young men?
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 494–500, August 2013
How to Cite
Broos, S., Windelinckx, A., De Mars, G., Huygens, W., Peeters, M. W., Aerssens, J., Vlietinck, R., Beunen, G. P. and Thomis, M. A. (2013), Is PPARα intron 7 G/C polymorphism associated with muscle strength characteristics in nonathletic young men?. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 494–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01406.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Research Foundation of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (OT). Grant Number: OT/04/44
- Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders (FWO). Grant Numbers: G.0496.05, G.0567.07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.