Muscle fatigue experienced during maximal eccentric exercise is predictive of the plasma creatine kinase (CK) response
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 501–507, August 2013
How to Cite
Hody, S., Rogister, B., Leprince, P., Wang, F. and Croisier, J.-L. (2013), Muscle fatigue experienced during maximal eccentric exercise is predictive of the plasma creatine kinase (CK) response. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01413.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)
- Fonds Spéciaux de l'Université de Liège
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.