Influence of training load on upper respiratory tract infection incidence and antigen-stimulated cytokine production
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 451–457, August 2013
How to Cite
Gleeson, M., Bishop, N., Oliveira, M. and Tauler, P. (2013), Influence of training load on upper respiratory tract infection incidence and antigen-stimulated cytokine production. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 451–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01422.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd, Japan
- GlaxoSmithKline, UK
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.