Polymorphisms in the control region of mitochondrial DNA associated with elite Japanese athlete status
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 593–599, October 2013
How to Cite
Mikami, E., Fuku, N., Takahashi, H., Ohiwa, N., Pitsiladis, Y. P., Higuchi, M., Kawahara, T. and Tanaka, M. (2013), Polymorphisms in the control region of mitochondrial DNA associated with elite Japanese athlete status. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 23: 593–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01424.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Institute of Sports Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.